- Carcassonne (includes expansions & stand-alone games)
- Lost Cities
- Ticket To Ride (all permutations)
- Balloon Cup
- Can't Stop
- Lord of the Rings (and expansions)
- Mystery Rummy (#1, #2, #3 & #4)
- Odin's Ravens
- Settlers Card Game
- Settlers of Catan (and expansions)
For comparison, the top five games from 2002:
The Apple Pickers stated a number of preferences - but remember that these preferences are for playing with spouses/s.o.'s and not other gamers:
- Mystery Rummy #1 (Jack the Ripper) was the most popular, though #3 (Jekyll & Hyde) wasn't far behind. Interestingly, all 4 games were mentioned.
- The ONLY version of Ticket To Ride to receive votes was the original game.
- "Vanilla" Carcassonne was the popular choice, with the Inns & Cathedrals expansion and the stand-alone Castle game tied for second.
- The ONLY version of Settlers of Catan to receive votes was the original game.