Monday, August 28, 2006

One Week Under Our Belts

I know those of you playing along at home can't experience this, but the crew of Apple Pickers is hard at work narrowing down the games in the nomination process. We've gone through 10 designers (splitting the prodigious works of Reiner Knizia & Wolfgang Kramer into "light" and "heavy" categories).

And we've just started work on the categories based on theme & mechanics.

Actual voting will begin late this week... with the first results to appear here on September 10th.


Pithy quote of the day, courtesy of Nick Danger:


Obviously, I'm not a huge Teuber fan.
Although I do enjoy potatoes.

Ha! I kill me.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Who are the Apple Pickers this year?

11:10 AM  
Blogger Mark (aka pastor guy) said...

Well, me, for one - and Nick. Plus 52 of our closest friends.

OK, not really.

I'll post more about the Apple Pickers on Wednesday... see you in 48 hours!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Mark (aka pastor guy) said...

OK, it took considerably longer than 48 hours.

Sue me.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home