- 18XX (all versions)
- Eurorails (standing in for all crayon rails)
- Linie 1/Streetcar
- Railroad Tycoon
- Santa Fe/Santa Fe Rails
- TransAmerica/TransEuropa/Iron Road
Prefences were interesting this time around:
- The Apple Pickers preferred the original Ticket To Ride slightly over Marklin (and substantially over Europe).
- Transamerica was slightly preferred to Transeuropa.
- The 18xx lovers were all over the map, naming 9 different versions. The only one that got more than one mention was 1870, which was mentioned three times.
- Similarly, the crayon rails fans spread out a good bit - but two games were obviously mentioned more often: Eurorails & Iron Dragon.
- Finally, Santa Fe Rails (the most recent edition) edged out the original OOP Santa Fe. Also mentioned twice was Clippers, which is a non-rail, no-luck version of the same game system.
- Note: I did not ask for Age of Steam preferences... but should mention that there are a number of maps/variants for the game.